Do you get excited about beautiful papers, on trend decoupage, pretty embellishments & inspiring others?
Want to share your makes with a global audience?
Want to get your hands on award winning ranges before general release?
Then you’ll want to be a part of the CC Design Team!
What We Need:
• You will need to be active on social media & have enough time to post your beautiful #CCMakes on a bi weekly basis.
• As a papercraft-a-holic, you will have your finger on the pulse with the latest trends & project ideas.
• Work closely with Craft Consortium HQ to provide high quality photographs, tutorials & blog content.
What Do You Get?
• All the latest Craft Consortium goodies to play with & create stunning projects with!
• We’ll re-blog & showcase your designs directly to our social media channels & blog.
• The opportunity to have your work travel the world on the C.C show stand and be on TV.
• The chance to have your own dedicated Artist Spotlight feature on the official C.C blog & social media.
• You’ll receive a Craft Consortium Design team 2017 badge to display on your blog/website.
• Be a part of a fantastic & innovative design team, & be the first to see the latest products & collections before general release!
How To Apply:
1. Send 5x pictures of projects which best demonstrate your style & skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Try to send different types of projects, like a decoupage project, a handmade card and scapbook layout if you can. Don't worry if you just do one type of craft, we still want to hear form you!)
2. A short summary of why you would like you join the Craft Consortium Design team & any relevant experience you may have. Any video tutorial experience is an added bonus!
3. A list of your lovely crafty social media accounts & blog.
(Open to UK residents only at this time)
Closing date: 04/08/17