Looking for a pad that resonates eclectic vintage and shabby chic influences, with a touch of elegance? Well the gorgeous Gypsy Gypsy paper pad is the perfect pad for you!
Crafter & blogger Katie Lamb created this gorgeous vintage layout, and it works perectly with delicate lace and cherished photos.
Here's how to make your own vintage inpsired layout!
1) Paint a section of the page with soft pink acrylic paint, use a brayer to create a blended look.
2) Apply a stencil with modeling paste.
3) Paint over the top with purple ink and add small amounts of Red ink around the layout.
4) Stamp around layout with a texture stamp
5) Cut a strip of patterned paper and add gesso over the top, Add a little yellow ink and stamp over with a texture stamp.
6) Adhere the large strip to the page.
7) Cut a large rectangle out of patterned paper and adhere over the strip.
8) Mount your photo onto the pale blue paper and trim to size, Adhere this near the centre of the layout.
9) Decorate the page with strips of hessian, Flowers and buttons.
10) Use a sentiment topper as a title.
Tip: Buy white paper flowers and trims so that you can dye them any colour using ink.
The Gypsy Gypsy collection resonates eclectic vintage and shabby chic influences, with a touch of elegance. Styled in a 12" x 12" format, the pad boasts a pull out dual-fold cover, adorned with toppers and elements. Ideal for embellishing your card or scrapbooking projects.
40 double sided sheets in 200gsm, acid free cardstock, with various elegant finishes, including gold foil, gold glitter, spot varnish highlights and pearlescent cardstock. The Gypsy Gypsy pad also includes a 12" x 12" white lace rub on transfer sheet in coordinating designs.
(Above: Some of the gorgeous Always & Forever collection)
Want to make your own Gypsy Gypsy project?
Shop online: www.craftconsortium.com
Coordianting decoupage papers are also available.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
To see more of Katie's beautiful projects follow her here:
On her blog: www.whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk
On Instagram: lifeinasnapshot2013
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/Lifeinasnapshot2013