Looking to make the most of your stash? Use the bonus toppers and tags in the beautiful Tell The Bees paper pad to your advantage in this fab tutorial from the talented Katie Lamb!
Here's how to make your own Bee tag card!
"Hi crafty friends, today I have a card to share using the lovely Tell the Bees 12 x 12 paper pad. The soft colours and floral patterns make it great for summer wedding cards." - Katie Lamb
1. Cover a card blank 6 x 6 with patterned paper from the Tell the Bees paper pad.
2. Cut another piece of pattered paper out and use a boarder punch along the edge before gluing to card.
3. Cut a doily on half and glue along the center.
4. Wrap gold twine around the center of the card and fix in place with tape.
5. Cut out a tag from the extra toppers sheet inside the pad and then glue a small chipboard tag to the center.
6. Add a paper rose to the middle of the tag.
7.Add a small amount of washi tape to the bottom corner of the card.
8. Stamp out a sentiment onto card and cut out before sticking onto the card
The Tell The Bees Premium Paper Pad featurers a collection of delicate, hand illustrated, spring inpired designs. Styled in a 12"x12" format, the paper pad boasts a pull out, dual fold cover, adorned with toppers and elements ideal for embellishing your card or scrapbooking projects. 40 double sided sheets in 200gsm premium, acid free cardstock, with various elegant finishes; gold foil, textured cardstock, spot varnish and pearlescent. Designed in partnership with British design house Hackney & Co. under award winning illustrator Katy Hackney.
*Coordinating embellishments available.
Bonus Toppers inside the Paper pad cover!
Want to make your own Tell The Bees project?
Shop online: www.craftconsortium.com
Coordianting decoupage papers are also available.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
To see more of Katie's beautiful projects follow her here:
On her blog: www.whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk
On Instagram: lifeinasnapshot2013
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/Lifeinasnapshot2013