Design Team member Katie Lamb has been busy stamping and scrapbooking with the gorgeous Winter Woodland papers this week and we think it looks awesome!
Here's how she did it in 8 easy to follow steps!
1. Start off by applying gesso to a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. Use a pallet knife to drag the gesso across the page.
2. Once dry apply a stencil mask over the top using modeling paste and allow to set.
3. Spritz are with a couple of green mist sprays and allow to dry
4. Cut up the Winter Woodland papers into squares and strips and position them onto the page before gluing down.
Just play around with the paper layers until you are happy with the final look.
5. Mount your photograph onto card and trim to fit layout.
6. Using the robin stamps from the Winter Woodland Collection, Stamp out the little birds onto card and then color in with watercolor paints. Let them dry and then cut them out before adding to the page.
7. Add a few holly leaves and use the enamel dots from the Kori Kumi collection to add the berries.
8. Finish off by adding a title using alphabet stickers.
Winter Woodland Paper Pad - Buy Online
Winter Woodland Clear Stamps - Buy Online
Winter Woodland Vintage Metal Charms - Buy Online
The Winter Woodland Premium Paper Pad featurers a collection of delicate, hand illustrated, Winter inpired designs.
Styled in a 12"x12" format, the paper pad boasts a pull out, dual fold cover, adorned with toppers and elements ideal for embellishing your card or scrapbooking projects.
40 double sided sheets in 200gsm premium, acid free cardstock, with various elegant finishes; textured cardstock, spot varnish and pearlescent.
Designed in partnership with British design house Hackney & Co. under award winning illustrator Katy Hackney.
Want to make your own Winter Woodland project?
Shop online: www.craftconsortium.com
Coordianting decoupage papers are also available.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
To see more of Katie's beautiful projects follow her here:
On her blog: www.whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk
On Instagram: lifeinasnapshot2013
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/Lifeinasnapshot2013